Nearby The National Concert Hall
Close to Pembroke Townhouse, The National Concert Hall is rated by performing artists as one of the finest concert halls in Europe and attracts over 320,000 concert-goers a year.
With weekly performances by the RTÉ National Symphony Orchestra.The National Concert Hall is a thriving venue catering for all musical tastes. With a Programme ranging from classic operas and magical musicals to contemporary Irish folk, there is no one who wouldn't enjoy a night at the National Concert Hall.
The redevelopment of the facility on Earlsfort Terrace, due for completion in 2013, will see the renovation of the current Hall and the creation of two brand new performance spaces, including a world-class auditorium seating up to 2,000 patrons The National Conert Hall's International Season 2010/2011 boasts an exceptional line-up of visiting international orchestras, celebrated conductors and sensational soloists. Music-lovers are spoilt for choice with this season's schedule of concerts, each one presenting a unique opportunity to hear classical music at its best; live on stage at The National Concert Hall.
- Nichola Hegarty - Wed Aug 14 2013 - 1:05 PM - John Field Room
- Fionnuala Hunt - A Reflection - Wed Aug 14 2013 - 8:00 PM - John Field Room
- OTC's Young Associate Artists in Concert - Thu Aug 15 2013 - 1:05 PM - John Field Room
- Paul McCarroll in Recital - Fri Aug 16 2013 - 1:05 PM - John Field Room
- Mabel Swainson Pianoforte Award Winner at the 2013 Electric Ireland Feis Ceoil
- Rodgers & Hammerstein at the Movies - Fri Aug 16 2013 - 8:00 PM - Main Auditorium
- LAPD - Sat Aug 17 2013 - 8:00 PM - Main Auditorium
- Sam Jackson, piano - Wed Aug 21 2013 - 1:05 PM - John Field Room
For more details click here - www.nch.ie To book accommodation, click HERE!
View Untitled in a larger map